Bringing analysis results from ETABS into Revit in a matter of seconds…
Visualizing ETABS or SAP analysis results in Revit is a very complex and time consuming process. However, this process makes communication between engineers and contractors so much easier. With Konstru, bringing Forces into Revit is now a matter of seconds and doesn’t require complex tools or endless workflows.
In the next webinar, we will teach you how to bring analysis results from ETABS into Revit in no time:
- Upload Forces as Attributes from CSI tools
- Download into Forces into Revit as Parameters
- Display Force Values in Revit
- Use Excel as an intermediate step to round force values
- All of this with few clicks in very little time. This way you can easily communicate member forces with steel manufacturers and contractors and ultimately improve project quality.
We will cover all of this and answer any questions you may have during our next 30 minute webinar.
Title: How to translate Etabs Analysis Results into Revit using Konstru.
Date: Friday, January 12, 2018
Time: 12:00pm-12:30pm EST (5 PM GMT)
*Recordings will be sent to registered attendees following the webinar
[btx_button link=”https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/7633043203992162050″ icon=””]Register Now[/btx_button]
At orci id diam est magna morbi dictum convallis pretium. Pellentesque posuere urna pulvinar tortor tortor faucibus risus semper. Et risus faucibus sit lacus. Quis lobortis dapibus morbi quis est tellus sed orci, diam. Accumsan aliquet gravida neque aenean.