All about model connectivity and model repair.
In this weeks latest release, the Konstru team has added a hover tooltip with node connectivity information to the web app.
- Adds a hover tooltip with node connectivity information to the web app.
- Greatly improves accuracy and reliability of the repair methods.
- Members no longer are accidentally flipped during a repair step.
- Improved the trim/ extend repair method.
- Improved the pull-to-closest-node repair method.
- Integrated a recursive repair function: Now, models are repaired even if an element is moved to another element, which is moved to another element.
- Increased the accuracy of elements to be repaired from 1.0mm to 0.0mm.
- Improved the tape measure tool.
- Improved the hover functionality for all element types in the 3D viewer.
To check out all of Konstru’s WebApp releases you can visit HERE.
Stop creating the same models and start using Konstru.
Stop wasting hours translating models manually and start using Konstru to automate your BIM workflows.
[btx_button size=”small” link=”https://app.konstru.com/signup” icon=””]Sign up[/btx_button]