Do you get tired of building the same models? We did too!
Konstru was created by engineers for engineers to solve the lack of interoperability between popular software applications such as Tekla, Revit Grasshopper, Excel, and others.
Join us Friday, March 16 at 12pm EST for our webinar on “Getting Started with Konstru.” We’ll cover some of the Konstru basics and provide a few examples of how you can leverage this “time saving tool” in your current BIM workflows.
Over the course of 30 minutes, we’ll get you started with:
- How to upload your first model.
- How to download a model into a different application.
- How to view model changes.
- How to create a change report.
- How to filter the data exchanged between applications.
If you’re ready to start saving countless hours creating the same models, sign up for our Getting Started with Konstru Webinar!
Title: Getting Started with Konstru
When: Friday, March 16
Time: 12pm EST