Hey everyone! We wanted to share some of the latest release notes for the Konstru Plugin. You read more on the release notes here.
- CSI: Interoperability for Object Modifiers added
- All Clients: Rotation Translation Improved (now CSI based)
- Revit: Uploading Analytical Floor Outline
- Revit: Improved Slab Shape Points Interop
- GH: Splitting Curves automatically
- GH: Option to auto-align slanted column rotations
- SAP: Added Join Walls and Members for SAP
- SAP: Uploading Vertical Grids as Levels
- ETABS: Grid Importer Added
- GH: Circular Outlines and Splines for Floors
- Revit: Dropping Wall Offset for Analytical Walls
Please let us know what you think! We appreciate any feedback from our users. If you haven’t already started saving hours of your day, get started by signing up for your a free trial with Konstru today!
At orci id diam est magna morbi dictum convallis pretium. Pellentesque posuere urna pulvinar tortor tortor faucibus risus semper. Et risus faucibus sit lacus. Quis lobortis dapibus morbi quis est tellus sed orci, diam. Accumsan aliquet gravida neque aenean.