Today we have released beta version 1.2 of our web app and desktop plugin software. This release is our second update since opening the free Konstru beta program on January 16th. Thank you to all our new users for your questions, feedback, suggestions, and bug reporting. We will continue to post all our product updates here on our blog, so please subscribe to our regular email list (using the subscribe form to the right) or subscribe via RSS to stay up to date.
Also, we will be hosting a free webinar on Thursday, February 23, at 11AM ET. Click here to learn more and sign up for this free webinar.
Below are the details for Konstru Beta Release V 1.2.0 (2017-02-21)
Konstru Desktop Plugins
- Grasshopper: Profile Section Database added
- Improved Family Mapper, giving you the option to create families or map to others
- Improved Settings Dialog
- Saving join status of ends for beams and walls
- ETABS: Levels fixed
- Revit: Elevations of levels fixed if base point has been moved.
Konstru Web App
- Filters can now have Attributes
- Rendering curved elements
- Rendering holes in floors
- Authentication now expires after 24h
- Rendering of floors
Thank you again to all our new beta users. We hope you are finding Konstru useful to your daily work. See something you’d like us to improve? We’d love to hear from you. Click here to report a bug (you’ll need to be logged in) or click here to send us your feedback.